Sanderson sponsor South West Cyber Security Event
On Tuesday 27th September, Insider West will be holding a breakfast event to discuss the leading trends and topics within the Cyber Security arena. Our own Cyber Security specialist Mary Worthington will be among other experts on a panel to discuss such trends and provide her insight. Topics of the day will include :
- Interventions from government that risk complicating the landscape, as legislators play catch-up.
- Risks around mobile devices and wearables, the growth of bring-your-own-device and the rise of the internet-of-things. It’s a recipe for complexity and security vulnerabilities.
- Big data, which also adds complexity and vulnerability to organisations. How do you trust the integrity of your code and analytics platforms? Sharing data to run analytics comes with risks.
- Mature, sophisticated and proactive cyber criminal gangs, working a step ahead of many businesses – internally and externally – as security perimeters become more permeable.
- A dearth of cybersecurity talent with the right end-to-end knowledge and knowhow to make a difference in today’s complex world.
When : Tuesday 27th September 2016
Location: SGS Berkeley Green, Gloucestershire Science and Technology Park, Berkeley, GL13 9PA