Sanderson host IT leadership breakfast
Sanderson Recruitment hosted an IT Leadership breakfast at Ashton Gate this morning. The event was hosted by Jon Cleverly, Head of Technology Vendor Management at EE, and focussed on 2nd Generation Outsourcing. We had a varied group representing both suppliers and consumers of outsourced services.
Attendees included IT Directors, Heads of Change, Chief Procurement Officers, from a variety of sectors including telecoms, financial services, facilities management, business process outsourcing and IT consultancies
The debate covered topics such as:
- What to outsource and what to keep in house
- Outsourcing in a regulated environment
- Contract negotiations; exit plans, outcome based solutions and length of contracts
- Outsourcing with agile delivery
- Is all ‘Cloud’ outsourcing?
- The importance of capability v KPI’s
- Collaboration between different vendors
- Oversight and ‘man marking’
We then ended by giving an overview on the recruitment market, including the most in demand skills and market fluctuations since Brexit. Our next IT Leadership event will be in January 2017.