Dublin hosts Round Table Debate
On the 11th May, Sanderson held the next in a series of round table debates at the Thornton's Restaurant in Dublin. The debate, named 'HR in a business on steroids', was hosted by the HR Director of SuperGroup Plc, Andrea Cartwright. Leading HR and business professionals were in attendance and, together, contributed to a lively and insightful debate.
The debate covered topics such as:
- Gaining traction and engagement in the people challenges/ agenda
- Where do you focus your time and investment
- HR’s role in mitigating the boom and bust risk – building a sustainable legacy
- Retaining the entrepreneurial/founder spirit whilst transforming into a global FTSE Plc
- Enabling talent to keep pace with the rapid growth and as a result the scale/complexity evolution of job roles
Following this successful debate, a white paper will be produced discussing some of the key topics. You can keep up to date with this by following us on social media. Additionally you can find previous white papers in the download section of this website.
We would like to thank all of those who attended the debate for being part of such a fantastic evening!