Celebrating 5 years in Scotland!
We're celebrating 5 fantastic years recruiting in Scotland.
Our Edinburgh office opened 5 years ago on the 21st of this
month. Since then we've seen fantastic year-on-year growth from the
Scottish market. So much so that in February this year we opened up our
second Scottish office in the heart of Glasgow.
"It's been a great success story since opening Edinburgh 5 years ago. The team have worked really hard to provide a high level of service to our customer base, enabling us to achieve our substantial year-on-year growth."
- Andrew Morton
Regional Director, Scotland
Some of the key achievements in the past 5 years have been:
- Reached in excess of £25 million turnover in our last financial year.
- 400 Permanent placements made since office launch
- 800 contractors placed since office launched
- Established IT, Change & Professional Services divisions
On the 22nd of September we held a drinks recpeption to celebrate our half decade. Hosted at the Scottish Cafe and Restaurant in the Scottish National Gallery it was a fantastic evening to thank all of our staff and clients who have supported throughout that time.
Our Edinburgh event has been featured in the press recently:
- APSCO: http://www.apsco.org/article/sanderson-celebrates-five-years-in-scotland-3344.aspx
- Recruitment International : https://www.recruitment-international.co.uk/blog/2017/10/sanderson-celebrates-five-years-in-scotland
- Personnel Today: http://www.personneltoday.com/pr/2017/10/sanderson-celebrates-5-years-in-scotland/