Events with RSG
Below are the upcoming 2019 RSG events, for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southampton Careers Fair - On the 25th January 2019 at Central Hall in Southampton, our Sanderson Southampton team will be welcoming all candidates wanting to find out more about a career in recruitment. No prior experience necessary.
- Insider Tech Bristol - Sanderson are sponsoring an Insider Tech breakfast briefing in Bristol on the 12th February.
- Leonardo da Vinci: A Life in Drawing - On the 12th February, a private exhibition of 12 of da Vinci’s most celebrated drawings will be held for our clients to mark the 500th anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci’s death.
- LightStart Leeds - Remodelling Business - LightStart are hosting another instalment in their Remodelling Business event, focusing on issues in the Business Change industry on the 24th February; the series is now sponsored by Sanderson.
- Client Christmas Party - This year, RSG are holding their annual client Christmas party at the V&A Museum on the 4th December.
- Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards - On the 22nd November, the digital recruitment arm of Sanderson will attend the ceremony as they have been revealed as a finalist for the Best Digital Specialist Team award.
- Cardiff 5 year anniversary - It's the 5 year anniversary of the launch of the Cardiff Sanderson office. In celebration we are hosting a drinks event at Cardiff Castle on the 22nd November.
- Bristol Careers Fair - On the 9th November the RSG Academy will be been welcoming students around the UK to career fairs in Bristol. Offering graduates bespoke training on the front line of recruitment, the Academy is RSG's unique way of helping those at the beginning of their careers find their feet.
- Digital 2.0 - On the 8th November, our group company Sanderson will be hosting a digital event covering the Digital Ecosystem, Bloodline of Digital - Data and the Importance of Customer experience at Malmaison Hotel in Reading.
- Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards Night 2018 - We have been shortlisted as finalists for Recruiter's Best Emerging Talent Employer in Recruitment Award. The awards night takes place at The Brewery, London on the 31st October.
- Security Cleared Expo - Sanderson G&D team are exhibiting at the Security Cleared Expo on the 23rd October. The event is being held at the QEII Centre in London.
- Manchester wine tasting - The private wine tasting event will be a great opportunity to network for our Manchester regional office. This Sanderson event will be taking place on the 18th October at Salut.
- Prince's Trust awards - As part of our ongoing support to our chosen charity The Prince’s Trust, we are sponsoring the ‘Young Ambassador of the Year’ award for the fifth year running at the annual regional awards taking place at Bristol Grammar School on 17th October.
- Bristol cyber breakfast briefing – Join us for the Virtually Impossible! Managing conflicting demands in cyber security breakfast briefing at Ashton Gate. The event is taking place on the 12th October.
- Southampton 2 year anniversary - October marks a successful two years since opening Sanderson’s Southampton office. We will be celebrating the event on the 4th October at the Harbourside Hotel with some of our clients and partners.
- CIPD awards – RSG group company Resource Management are once again Headline sponsors of the CIPD People Management Awards on September 25th for the fourth consecutive year. The CIPD People Management Awards are the most prestigious HR and L&D Awards in the profession. They aim to recognise and celebrate outstanding achievement in people management and development.
- Lightstart - Remodelling Business - Lightstart are hosting an event, sponsored by Sanderson, on the 13th September on the top floor at Lambert's Yard. The event focuses around the theme of transformation and features 2 speakers, a workshop, networking and nibbles!
- London Change Forum - On Friday 26th July, group company Sanderson will be hosting its first London Change Forum at London’s Blue Fin Venue.This breakfast round table will be looking at the Cultural Challenges of Agile Implementation.
- Insider Media South West Tech Event - Our group company Sanderson sponsored the Insider South West Technology Breakfast held at Ashton Gate Stadium on Friday the 20th July.
- London Wine Tasting - The private wine tasting event is an opportunity to network with some of our finance contacts. The Sanderson event will be taking place on the 21st June in London.
- Manchester Change Forum - There will be another Manchester Change Forum taking place on 22nd June. This forum will be looking at diversity, inclusion & delivering cultural change. There will be a panel of D&I gurus who will be primed to take questions followed by a chance to network.
- Grayson Perry Exhibition - RSG are official sponsors of The Vanity of Small Differences, an exhibition by Grayson Perry visiting Bristol museum and art gallery next year. Running from the 31st March until the 24th June, the show put six of Perry’s tapestries before the public to explore his interest in the topics of taste and class.
- Digital Festival 2018 - Our group company Sanderson exhibited at the Cardiff Digital Festival. This year the festival was held at Wales Millennium Centre on May 21st - May 22nd. In its seventh year, the festival was the biggest tech event in Wales with over 2,000 attendees and 100 speakers.
- Edinburgh Cyber Event - Sanderson hosted a breakfast briefing in Edinburgh on 2nd May to discuss lessons learned from real-word security awareness programmes. Security Leaders with responsibility for Security Awareness were invited and with attendees from multiple sectors we maximised the potential for discovering valuable insights.
- Manchester 5 year Anniversary - April marks the five year anniversary of the opening of Sanderson's Manchester office. Highlights include signing Towergate Insurance in 2014 and hosting many breakfast briefings and forums. We celebrated the anniversary on the 26th April in Manchester city.