Events with RSG
Below are the upcoming 2016 RSG events, for further information please email email@example.com.
- Prince's Trust employability day - Our consultants will be holding mock interviews all day with young people from the Prince's Trust to help them with interview skills and their CV's
- Government and Defence Expo - The expo will take place at the UWE Exhibition Centre on the 30th March. Our Government & Defence division will be exhibiting and will allow them to engage directly with a wide range of candidates and a number of new and existing clients.
- Cyber Debate - The debate will take place at The Innovation Centre in Berkley on the 26th April. It will be sponsored by the C.S. Business Insider Magazine and our Cyber Security Consultant, Mary Worthington, will be on the panel.
- Silent Auction - RSG are hosting a Silent Auction (website tbc.) that will begin on the 8th May and finish on the 22nd May. We will be auctioning a variety of items, experiences and vouchers that we have donated and sourced from clients, friends, relatives and businesses.
- Trek the Night - On the 11th June, 13 RSG employees (and a +1) will be taking part in Trek the Night, a 40 mile night time endurance hike in the Cotswolds, to raise money for Action Medical Research. You can sponsor them here.
- Porsche Cup Race Day - RSG are sponsoring Bristol based racing driver, Dino Zamparelli, and his Number 8 Porsche at the penultimate rounds of the Porsche Carrera Cup Championship which will take place at Silverstone.
- Manchester Breakfast Briefing
On the 2nd March our Manchester office hosted a breakfast briefing with speaker Paul Clavering PMO Manager offering project management and business insight.
- Voxxed Developer Conference
Sanderson sponsored the Voxxed Developer Conference hosted by Dick Penny (CEO of the Watershed) at the Watershed Media Centre on Thursday 2nd March.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year
RSG sponsored Wildlife Photographer of the Year for the second time at the MShed, Bristol this year. The exhibition has been running from the 12th November 2016 until the 5th March 2017. Our private client viewing was held on the 10th November for clients and guests to attend.
- Irelands Economic Outlook
On 24th January we hosted a breakfast briefing in Dublin with David Duffy, CEO of IBEC's Property Industry Ireland exploring 'Irelands Economic Outlook'.
- APM Northern Conference
Sanderson will be sponsored the APM Northern Conference in Manchester on the 8th December. The conference looked at the northern powerhouse, whether it really works, and what it will mean for the project management profession.
- CIPD Wales On the 14th October The HR World will be exhibitors at CIPD Wales event‘HR – fit for the future?’ The conference takes a look at emerging challenges and considers the role of HR professionals in building economy performance and employee prosperity across Wales. The day will offer insight into the conversations surrounding Brexit, the latest news on CIPD research and workshops covering practical and policy issues.
- Brexit and HR; A Webinar with The HR World
On the 5th October, The HR World held a webinar titled, 'The Legal Landscape; A View of HR Post-Brexit', in partnership with legal firm Gregg Latchams which attracted over 140 HR professionals.
- G&D Contractors Networking Event
On the 29th September Sanderson Government and Defence held a networking event for contractors which involved a series of guest speakers from IBM, BAE and RSG's Head of Legal.
- CIPD Awards
This year, Resource Management again sponsored the CIPD People Management Awards held on the 27th September. The awards recognize and celebrate outstanding achievements in people management, learning and development.
- Sanderson Sponsor Cyber Security Breakfast
On the 27th September Sanderson sponsored the Cyber Security Insider Breakfast. A series of high profile speakers attended the event and our own cyber expert Nick Walrond spoke on the panel.
- RSG attend Deaf and Diasbility Careers Fair
On the 9th September, recruitment consultants from RSG attended the Deaf and Disability Careers Fair to provide expert careers advice and CV guidance. The day was a huge success with a large attendance and an enjoyable experience had by all.
- Digital 2016
The Digital 2016 exhibition and conference took place on the 6th and 7th June at Celtic Manor with Sanderson as official sponsors. Around 2000 delegates turned out to network with major digital brands and attend keynote lectures and talks.
- Rembrandt 'Self Portrait at the Age of 63' Art Exhibition
A private viewing of the Rembrandt portrait 'Self portrait at the age of 63' was held on the 26th May to great success with over 160 clients in attendance. RSG will remain official sponsors of the Rembrandt exhibition held at Bristol Museum between the dates of 21st May until the 17th July.
- Dublin Round Table : Great HR Leadership in a Business on Steroids
On the 11th May our last Round Table Debate was held in Dublin and hosted by Andrea Cartwright, Group HR Director of Supergroup PLC, owners of the global lifestyle brand Superdry.
- Government and Defence Expo
The Security Cleared Expo took place on the 14th April at UWE Exhibition and Conference Centre. The Expo provided an opportunity for security cleared candidates, or those willing to undergo security clearance, to meet with recruiters.
- How to Win an Award
Resource Management will be hosting a breakfast briefing entitled 'How to Win an Award' on the 16th March in London as part of the CIPD People Management Awards. This event gave guests a chance to question a panel of past award winners and learn how to write a winning entry.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year
The Wildlife Photographer of the Year celebrated its 51st year with RSG as proud 2015 Exhibition Sponsors . M Shed was the first UK destination to host the touring show after it left London. The competition represents the world's most prestigious wildlife photography.
- IIBA South West Branch Event
RSG group company Sanderson, were proud to sponsor the IIBA UK South West Branch Event on the 25th November.
The event, held at Ashton Gate Stadium, included a session entitled Going beyond 'what success looks like' and a presentation called But what about BA contractors?
- Princes Trust Celebrate Success Awards
RSG were proud to sponsor the Young Ambassador of the Year award at this year's Princes Trust Celebrate Success Awards.
Held at St. Georges in Bristol on the 16th November, the Celebrate Success Awards was an opportunity to pay tribute to the bravery, determination and sheer hard work that young people demonstrate.
- Dublin office 'Housewarming' evening
To celebrate the opening of the new Ireland office, the Dublin team hosted a housewarming evening on Thursday 12th November in Dublin. The event was very well attended by numerous contacts representing a wide variety of business clients.
- HR World Breakfast Briefing - Diversity
Led by Alex Ainsley and Charlotte Cherry, both Organisation & Talent Development Managers at GE Capital. This briefing, in association with The HR World, took place on the 21st October at GE Capital offices in Bristol.
- The CIPD People Management Awards 2015
The most prestigious event in the HR calendar, the PMAs celebrate outstanding performance in people management. Our sister company Resource Management was proud to be Headline Sponsor of this year's event. The Awards were held on the 29th of September at Grosvenor House, London.
- Business Analysis Conference Europe 2015
The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2015 was held on the 21st - 23rd September in London and provided an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond; we were delighted this year to be co presenting with our client Nationwide.
- Agile Cymru 2015
Sanderson has taken on the mantle of Epic Sponsor at Agile Cymru, the prestigious Agile conference, from 7th - 8th July 2015 at Wales Millennium Centre.
- Round table debate - Business Change
Led by John Power, Strategy, Change & Governance Director, Retail Savings at Legal & General, on the 2nd of July at Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.
- Digital 2015
Sanderson exhibited at Digital 2015, a digital inspiration and innovation festival held at Celtic Manor in Newport, Wales from 8th - 9th June 2015.
- William Hogarth; Painter & Printmaker
RSG sponsored the most comprehensive collection of the celebrated artist's work ever in the South West. The exhibition will run from May to August 2015.
- Round table debate - 'Digital Transformation'
Led by Martin Boyle, Director Business Transformation at Nationwide Building Society, on the 20th of May at Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.
- Round table debate - 'Driving positive cultural change in a challenging business environment'
Led by Orlagh Hunt, Group HR Director at AIB, on the 23rd of April at Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.
- How to Win an Award Event
Led by Chris Buckingham, Head of RPO & Implementation at Resource Management, on the 18th March at 1 Wimpole Street, London.
- Round table debate - 'HR in 2020; are you ready for emerging global, technological and demographic change?'
Led by Helen Norris, Head of HR Business Partners at Nationwide, on the 11th of November at Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.
- Round table debate - 'The Myth of Talent Management; do organisations really know how to manage talent?'
Led by Chris Bleakley, Head of Resourcing & Talent, Aldermore Bank PLC on 24th September 2014 at Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.
- Round table debate - 'The FCA's Focus on Incentive Schemes; What is the Impact on Your Business?'
Led by Steve Pratt, Interim HR Director, Swinton Insurance on 19th June 2014, Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.
- Round table debate - 'The Puzzle of Motivation'
Led by Andrea Cartwright, Group HR Director, SuperGroup Plc on 2nd October 2013, Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.
- Round table debate - 'Can Businesses Self Regulate?'
Led by Nick Hall, Partner at KPMG, on 25th April 2013, Benare's Restaurant, Mayfair, London.
- Round table debate - 'Effective Talent Management'
Led by David Mason, Global COO Resourcing at RBS, on 25th April 2013, Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, Mayfair, London.