Events with RSG
Below are the upcoming 2017 RSG events, for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PWC Awards - RSG are finalists for the 2017 PWC Awards which you can read here. The award ceremony will be held on the 6th September where we will find out if we've won the award for best business in the south west.
- Porsche Cup Race Day - RSG are sponsoring Bristol based racing driver, Dino Zamparelli, and his Number 8 Porsche at the penultimate rounds of the Porsche Carrera Cup Championship which will take place at Silverstone. We will hold a private hospitality day on the 17th September in conjunction with this.
- Cyber Debate - The debate will take place at The Innovation Centre in Berkley, on 22nd September. It will be sponsored by the C.S. Business Insider Magazine and our Cyber Security Consultant, Mary Worthington, will be on the panel.
- CIPD Awards - For the third year running RM are sponsoring the CIPD awards. All winners will be announced at a prestigious black-tie ceremony at the glamorous Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane on 26 September 2017. Renowned comic, writer and actress, Katherine Ryan will be hosting and announcing the winners. Reduced rate tickets are available until 12 July.
- Southampton Expo - Sanderson will be exhibiting at the Southampton Expo on the 2nd of November at the Ageas Bowl. The event is for any business looking to grow and prosper in Southampton.
- The Princes Trust Awards- RSG will be supporting the Princes Trust Awards, previously known as the Celebrating Success Awards, this year held at St Georges, Bristol on the 21st November.
- MCF - Open Mic Night - On the 13th July our Manchester Change Forum will be hosting it's first event. People will come along with a question or query and the rest of the panel and attendees will spend 10-15 minutes on each question. The event is in association with the Change Management Institute (CMI), Paul Clavering of Just Enough Change and is sponsored by Sanderson.
- Cardiff Business Awards Ceremony - We were finalists for the Financial & Professional Business of the Year category in the Cardiff Business Awards. The winners were announced at the ceremony which took place at City Hall in Cardiff on Friday 23rd June.
- Trek the Night - On the 11th June, 13 RSG employees (and a +1) took part in Trek the Night, a 40 mile night time endurance hike in the Cotswolds, to raise money for Action Medical Research. Find out how it went here.
- Silent Auction - RSG hosted a charity Silent Auction raising £7020 for Macmillan and Bloodwise.
- HR and Procurement Panel Discussion - an exclusive Panel Discussion with HR and Procurement experts Orlagh Hunt, Anthony Brennan, Kieron Bryne and Barbara O'Connor on the organisational dynamics between HR and Procurment, from conflict to collaboration.
- Prince's Trust employability day - 12 young people from The Prince's Trust came into our Bristol office for mock interviews and CV workshops with our consultants.
- Government and Defence Expo - The expo took place at the UWE Exhibition Centre on the 30th March. Our Government & Defence division had their own exhibition stand, where they engaged directly with a wide range of candidates and a number of new and existing clients.
- Manchester Breakfast Briefing
On the 2nd March our Manchester office hosted a breakfast briefing with speaker Paul Clavering PMO Manager offering project management and business insight.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year
RSG sponsored Wildlife Photographer of the Year for the second time at the MShed, Bristol this year. The exhibition has been running from the 12th November 2016 until the 5th March 2017. Our private client viewing was held on the 10th November for clients and guests to attend.
- Irelands Economic Outlook
On 24th January we hosted a breakfast briefing in Dublin with David Duffy, CEO of IBEC's Property Industry Ireland exploring 'Irelands Economic Outlook'.
- APM Northern Conference
Sanderson will be sponsored the APM Northern Conference in Manchester on the 8th December. The conference looked at the northern powerhouse, whether it really works, and what it will mean for the project management profession.
- CIPD Wales On the 14th October The HR World will be exhibitors at CIPD Wales event‘HR – fit for the future?’ The conference takes a look at emerging challenges and considers the role of HR professionals in building economy performance and employee prosperity across Wales. The day will offer insight into the conversations surrounding Brexit, the latest news on CIPD research and workshops covering practical and policy issues.
- Brexit and HR; A Webinar with The HR World
On the 5th October, The HR World held a webinar titled, 'The Legal Landscape; A View of HR Post-Brexit', in partnership with legal firm Gregg Latchams which attracted over 140 HR professionals.
- G&D Contractors Networking Event
On the 29th September Sanderson Government and Defence held a networking event for contractors which involved a series of guest speakers from IBM, BAE and RSG's Head of Legal.
- CIPD Awards
This year, Resource Management again sponsored the CIPD People Management Awards held on the 27th September. The awards recognize and celebrate outstanding achievements in people management, learning and development.
- Sanderson Sponsor Cyber Security Breakfast
On the 27th September Sanderson sponsored the Cyber Security Insider Breakfast. A series of high profile speakers attended the event and our own cyber expert Nick Walrond spoke on the panel.
- RSG attend Deaf and Diasbility Careers Fair
On the 9th September, recruitment consultants from RSG attended the Deaf and Disability Careers Fair to provide expert careers advice and CV guidance. The day was a huge success with a large attendance and an enjoyable experience had by all.
- Digital 2016
The Digital 2016 exhibition and conference took place on the 6th and 7th June at Celtic Manor with Sanderson as official sponsors. Around 2000 delegates turned out to network with major digital brands and attend keynote lectures and talks.
- Rembrandt 'Self Portrait at the Age of 63' Art Exhibition
A private viewing of the Rembrandt portrait 'Self portrait at the age of 63' was held on the 26th May to great success with over 160 clients in attendance. RSG will remain official sponsors of the Rembrandt exhibition held at Bristol Museum between the dates of 21st May until the 17th July.
- Dublin Round Table : Great HR Leadership in a Business on SteroidsDublin Round Table : Great HR Leadership in a Business on Steroids
On the 11th May our last Round Table Debate was held in Dublin and hosted by Andrea Cartwright, Group HR Director of Supergroup PLC, owners of the global lifestyle brand Superdry.
- Government and Defence Expo
The Security Cleared Expo took place on the 14th April at UWE Exhibition and Conference Centre. The Expo provided an opportunity for security cleared candidates, or those willing to undergo security clearance, to meet with recruiters.
- How to Win an Award
Resource Management will be hosting a breakfast briefing entitled 'How to Win an Award' on the 16th March in London as part of the CIPD People Management Awards. This event gave guests a chance to question a panel of past award winners and learn how to write a winning entry.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year
The Wildlife Photographer of the Year celebrated its 51st year with RSG as proud 2015 Exhibition Sponsors . M Shed was the first UK destination to host the touring show after it left London. The competition represents the world's most prestigious wildlife photography.